My dear child,
I love you. I love you more than you can ever imagine. I created you in my own image, and I have a wonderful plan for your life.
I know that you are facing many challenges right now. The world is a difficult place, and there is a lot of pain and suffering. But I want you to know that you are not alone. I am always with you, and I will help you through every difficult time.
I want you to live a life of joy and peace. I want you to experience the love and abundance that I have for you. But in order to do that, you need to put me first in your life.
When you put me first, I will lead you in the right direction. I will show you the path to true happiness and fulfillment. I will also give you the strength to overcome any obstacle that you face.
So how do you put me first? It starts with believing in me. You need to believe that I am real and that I love you unconditionally. Once you believe in me, then you can start to trust me. Trust that I have a good plan for your life, and that I will lead you in the right direction.
Another way to put me first is to pray to me regularly. Talk to me about your day, your hopes and dreams, and your fears. I am always listening, and I am always there for you.
Finally, you can put me first by following my teachings. I came to earth to teach you how to live a good and godly life. Follow my example, and I will bless you abundantly.
Here are some specific messages from me for you:
- Love one another. This is the greatest commandment of all. Love your enemies, and pray for those who persecute you. (Matthew 22:37-40)
- Forgive others. When you forgive others, you are not only freeing them, but you are also freeing yourself. (Matthew 6:14-15)
- Be humble. Do not think of yourself more highly than you should. Instead, be humble and serve others. (Philippians 2:3-4)
- Be kind and compassionate. Be merciful to others, just as God has been merciful to you. (Ephesians 4:32)
- Be joyful and hopeful. Even in the midst of difficult times, keep your joy and hope alive. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
I know that you can live a good and godly life. I believe in you. And I am always here for you.
Here are some additional messages from Jesus that I have compiled:
- “Do not be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be discouraged, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” (Isaiah 41:10)
- “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” (Matthew 11:28-30)
- “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.” (John 14:27)
- “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.” (John 8:12)
- “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” (John 14:6)
I hope that these messages from Jesus have encouraged you and inspired you to live a life that is pleasing to him. Remember, he is always with you and he loves you more than you can ever imagine.